Nevins Adult Day Health Center
12 Ingalls Court, Methuen, MA 01844 • (978) 686-2807
Nevins Adult Day Health Center provides care and support on a part-time basis for those who have medical, cognitive and social impairments. Adults attending the Center come from many environments such as Private Homes, Group Homes, Adult Foster Care, Assisted and Supportive Living Programs.The Center is ideal for families and caregivers looking for assistance with the care of their loved ones, by offering a relaxed atmosphere for their family member to socialize with others and be involved in daily activities.
- Center is open Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Open Saturdays from 8:00am to 3:00pm for additional support.
- Transportation is available through Nevins TransCare Service.
- Clients may attend as many as six days per week or as few as one.
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided.
- Daily group exercise program.
- Activities designed to promote health and wellness.
- Center provides respite relief and peace of mind for care-givers.
"The Nevins Adult Day Center provides top quality care for the adults that attend the facility. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and provides a caring atmosphere. There are plenty of daily activities, socializing, and current events along with a healthy lunch.My family feels it was the best decision to send our mother there. She enjoys her day and looks forward to returning. She always has a story to tell when I pick her up. Even my dad has become friendly with the staff and adults who attend when he drops my mother off. We are pleased that we made the right decision and grateful to all of you that care for Eva every Wednesday and Friday."
– Ernie & Susan (Eva’s daughter) Campolini
Services designed to meet the growing and changing needs of our clients include:
- Social services
- Physical and Occupational therapies
- Medication management
- Recreational/therapeutic activities
- Nutritious meals
Our daily activities are creative, emotionally satisfying, individualized, success oriented and ever-changing in a calm, well-structured environment.
- Art and Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Crafts, Gardening and Hobbies
- Exercise sessions and Fitness Walks
Program cost may be covered by the following:
- Mass Health
- Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley
- Mystic Valley Elder Services
- Private Payment
- Private Insurance Companies
- Veteran's Administration
- Senior Care Options
To tour the Nevins Adult Day Center, please call 978-686-2807