Director of Staff Education
Full-time, Monday through Friday, 40 hours (with occasional off shift and weekend hours)
Reports to: Director of Nursing Services (with matrix to Executive Director)
Responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and evaluating orientation and education programs primarily for nursing service but also for other departments at the Centre. Coordinates risk management/quality improvement activities within nursing and is an active participant of the facility’s QAPI Committee. Develops, implements and oversees the Infection Control Program, Employee Health Program and Restorative Nursing Program for the Centre.
- RN required; Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s degree and/or advance degree preferred-equivalent experience will be considered.
- Post-acute care experience preferred; experiential background in dementia care highly desirable.
- Up-to-date clinical skills, both technical and assessment.
- Knowledge of adult learning methodologies.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to relate with all levels of staff within the organization
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Operational Knowledge of quality assurance and performance improvement systems and processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
At least one year of experience is required. Full-time and part-time 3-11 and 11-7 shifts.
RN and LPN
At least one year of experience is required. 3-11 shift full-time and part-time available, 7-3 shift weekends only and 11-7 shift part-time.
Please, no phone calls
Interviews will be scheduled following review of applications.
Nevins is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability or any other protected factor.