RN Director of Case Management/Clinical Reimbursement
Oversees and is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the clinical reimbursement (MDS and MMQ) department.
Develops and implements programs and processes to ensure that the MDS and MMQ are completed in an accurate manner and in a process consistent with maintaining all requirements, federal/state regulations and standards of professional practice.
Responsible for developing and implementing an outcomes-based management program that integrates clinical and financial aspects and, in particular, for our Medicare ACO and Managed Care population.
Successful candidates will have:
Current licensure as a RN in MA; BSN preferred
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in post acute care
Prior MDS experience ; AANAC certification desirable
Prior management experience
Managed care experience in case management and/or utilization management highly preferred
Full-time position reporting to the Executive Director
Per Diem Physical Therapist (RPT)
Nevins is currently seeking a per diem RPT to join our talented Rehab Services Team. Flex coverage for week day and week ends, must be available on-call, as needed.
Requirements: Registered Physical Therapist (RPT) licensed in the state of MA Prior SNF/Rehab experience required Able to work independently Excellent verbal and written communication skills Excellent assessment skills for medically complex and orthopedic patient caseload in a geriatric setting.
Volunteer Coordinator (Full-Time, 32 Hours)
• Develops volunteer position descriptions.
• Responsible for community outreach to recruit volunteers.
• Responsible for assessing organizational needs and capacity for volunteers.
• Interviews/hires volunteers including processing new volunteer requirements.
• Conducts training and orientation.
• Schedules and supervises volunteers.
• Manages recognition programs.
• Creates volunteer program materials (policies and procedures, applications, volunteer agreements, orientation handbooks).
• Maintains database management and tracking of volunteer statistics.
• Conducts strategic planning.
• Evaluates volunteer program as needed.
• Minimum Associates Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Excellent organizational and collaborative leadership.
• Candidate should possess outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work within policy and procedure guidelines.
• Computer expertise is required
Assistant Director of Dining and Nutritional Services
Responsible for preparing food for the Nevins Family of Services Facility, while adhering to the current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations. Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that our established policies and procedures are followed.
Ensures that all food service areas are maintained clean, sanitary, and in safe condition. Supervise staff, create and coordinate shift schedules, hire and train new employees. Enforce company policies and procedures while maintaining efficiency of operations.
•Experience working in food service as a cook and preferably in a supervisory capacity •High school diploma or equivalent •ServSafe certified •Good communication Skills •Base schedule is Tuesday- Saturday- 10:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Must be able to work major holidays and have the flexibility to adjust schedule as needed. •Capable of lifting a minimum of 25 lbs.
RNs and LPNs, full and part time, 3-11 and 11-7 shifts
Nevins is currently looking for remarkable RN’s and LPN’s to deliver compassionate care to our residents. To be considered you must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of 1-2 years of either short-term rehab or long-term care experience and possess an unencumbered nursing license in Massachusetts. Current BLS certification required. IV certification a plus.
CNAs, Full-time and Part-time 3-11 and 11-7 shifts
Candidates must be certified in the state of MA and have a minimum of six months to one year related work experience in a long term care facility (long term care experience required).
If interested in any of our positions:
- You may also Download our employment application, fill it out and fax it to our Human Resources Department at 978.686.3194
Nevins is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability or any other protected factor.